Thursday, August 9, 2012

I won!

My first week of this blog and entering challenges and I actually won something!
I won the Mark's Finest Papers Friends of Speedy TV challenge. You can see my badge on the right!!! I want to thank them for the opportunity to win! It was a random drawing but the feeling is pretty amazing!!!!

I made this card for my best friend with a challenge in mind, however, the unthinkable happened and my internet was down yesterday and I didn't get the chance to enter it in the one it was meant for. Sad day. That being said I found a bunch more to enter it in today!


I used the Dreams Come True cartridge. I found the eyes especially were really hard to fit correctly. It took me a few tries in different sizes to get one that worked. I cut Ariel at 3.00 and Flounder at 2.50. I decided to try something new and heat embossed the glitter that I edged the red on Ariel and the darker blue on Flounder with. I need to glue a bit less messy, Ariel's eyes look a little blood shot due to the red glitter I couldn't get out. I also still need to learn to use a ruler when I use stickers. :)

I'm entering this in:
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
A Blog Named Hero - Freestyle
Bearly Mine - Sparkle and Shine
Craft Your Passions - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - For a Female
Joanna Sheen - Try Something New
Paper-Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes

Thanks!!
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Well done Sarah! It's fun entering challenges (and even more fun winning, eh?)
    Glad you joined the challenge and good luck at Craft Your Passion...
    Stampe Diem! ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara: So glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #19 - "Anything Goes". Your card is so pretty--I love your theme and I'm sure your best friend will too--you do beautiful work!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Hun congrats on your recent win :)

    Thanks for joining us at 2Sisters Challenge

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Sarah! Such lovely fun and bright colors. Thank you for creating with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you got your internet working and were able to enter Simply Create Too's Anything Goes Challenge!It's amazing how you got the eyes to look just right!
    Jennifer-Simply Create Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win! Adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the little mermaid
    Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun best-friends card and great colors! =) Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Paper-Crafting Journey! ~Christy

    ReplyDelete