Sunday, August 26, 2012

Howdy Y'all!

One of my friends is throwing a cowboy themed party for her 5 year old at a ranch nearby that does lessons and parties. It should be pretty cute, she's planning on making boots a requirement. :)
After some thought, this is what I came up with for the invitation.


I'm still tinkering with the variations of browns and how to work with the lasso.
I used Create a Critter for all the cuts. On the horseshoe I smudged browns and golds to give it more of a tarnished look.

I'm entering this in:
Bearly Mine Challenge - Anything Goes
CARDZ TV - Critter Cuties
A Gem of a Challenge - Animals or Teddies
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Cards for Kids

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae

3 comments:

  1. This is a fab invitation and it sounds like the party should be fun as well.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, cute invite...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great invite. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete