Friday, August 31, 2012

How Ya Brewing?

I needed a 'thinking of you' card today and couldn't decide how I wanted to make it. I took a break from my contemplating to go get the mail and what do you know, I had forgotten my order from K Andrews Stamps was coming in! I ordered the 2 coffee and tea sentiment sheets. Also new this week, I bought Everyday Pop-Up Cards cart at my Hobby Lobby because it was on clearance. :) Really I didn't buy it for the pop ups (they look a little complicated), but because it has a really great assortment of pictures and phrases. Well I remembered seeing a coffee cup on and figured I would try it out!


I used spellbinders for the layers and labels. The paper is Recollections and so is the glitter glue and ink that I might have gone a bit overboard with. :) Oh well, I was having fun! The lace was originally white until I remembered there was about 1/4 cup of coffee left from this morning so now its off white! And of course the lovely sentiments are K Andrews Designs.

I'm entering this in:
Getting Cricky - Fun with Puns
Krafty Girls - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Black, White, +1 more
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the sentiment and the lace looks great! Thanks so much for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love the pop of blue against the black and white!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at Getting Cricky and Crafty Girls!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete