Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fairies and Tulle

My little cousin turns 7 pretty soon and her mom, told me she's going to have a fairy themed birthday. I think it will probably be Tinkerbell themed but my Tinkerbell cartridge hasn't come in the mail yet. So, I pulled out a stamp set I got at Michaels on clearance a few weeks ago.


I used paper from a My Mind's Eye stack, a very pale green that I embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and the pale pink and cream striped paper. The sparkly ivory tulle I got from Hobby Lobby, it's pretty cool in that it's on a spool. I never knew you could buy tulle on a spool! The flowers are Recollections and the jewel dots are from a ziplock bag I found at the bottom of my embellishments drawer :)

I'm entering this in:
Friends of Speedy TV - pink, pale green, cream, and gray
Bearly Mine - Fly, fly away
Crop Stop - Flowers, dots, and bling
Freshly Brewed - No Digis
Paper Pretties - Square cards
Papertake Weekly - Spots and stripes
Scrap-Creations - Kids theme

Thanks!!
Sarah Mae


11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Chosen 3 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty creation

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation in stunning colours. Thanks for joining us in our Flying challenge over at Bearly mine Challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card and I love the use of tulle on cards. Thank you for joining us this week at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and I'm sure your cousin will love it!!thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card you have made.Thanks for playing along at Papertake Weekly and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and love the added tulle. Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment!! Have a fantastic day.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the touch of the blingy tulle! Thank you for joining us at Crop Stop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great card for the chosen 3 challenge! Thanks for playing the CropStop challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete