Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Exploring Cricut Disney Dreaming Challenge!

On Pinterest last week I found this really awesome blog! I've been scouring Google and Pinterest for blogs and websites with Cricut ideas and tips. The blog I found is Exploring Cricut. If you haven't ever been there and you are a Cricut user, go, now. On Sunday I found out that they were posting a challenge on Monday. Monday morning when I read the post I was soo excited, the challenge is called Disney Dreaming. All you have to do is create a new project using any of the Disney cartridges. As it just so happens, my very first cartridge I bought was the Pooh Font one. Again, as it just so happens I have a trip to Disney World that I haven't gotten around to scrapbooking yet. And yet again, as it just so happens I have a picture with me and Pooh and Tigger and Eeyore.
With that many 'as it just so happens' it's fate right?
I may be new to my Cricut and I understand I'm not going to get everything right the first time, but I'm a bit anal about everything being as perfect as possible so it took me a few times to get Tigger a perfect as possible, but overall I think it turned out pretty good!!

The only cartridge I used was Pooh Font. The paper is from a DCVW Stacks, the little flowers at the bottom are Recollections, and the brads are Stapabilities Spare Parts line.

Thanks!
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Love your cute layout Sarah! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just so happens that your layout page is fantasticly fabulous!!! Love the bg paper. Pooh an Tiger are perfect! Love the honey pot, too. Great photo! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute! I'm glad you found us and think you did a great job with your lo! Thank you for playing at Exploring Cricut.
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I just love the baby pooh and tigger - they are my favorite :) Thanks for playing with us at Exploring Cricut this week. Hope to see you again soon!

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete