Saturday, August 18, 2012

Monkey Birthday Invite!

As I mentioned in a previous post, one of my best friend's daughter is turning 4 in about 2 months. This year for her birthday my friend is having her party at one of those gymnastic, foam pit, springing floors places. The party will actually be at the beginning of October, a few weeks earlier than her birthday, so I'm trying to get the invites together in the next few weeks. 
She hasn't decided the exact day or time so I left that area blank but I think I've figured out how they are going to look!!


I used Cricut Essentials for the scalloped circle and inside circle, and Create a Critter for the monkey and vine. I ran the inside circle and vine through my NEW Cuttlebug!!! with the Sizzix Branches with Leaves folder. 

I'm entering this in:
CARDZ TV - Critter Cuties
Crafty Catz - Animals
DL.Art - Happy Birthday Linky Party
Love to Create  - Sparkle
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Happy Birthday/Celebrate
A Gem of a Challenge - Animals or Teddies


Thanks!!!
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. That is an adorable invitation, Sarah. I love the embossing .
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky Party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sweet invitation you've made. The embossed leaves make such a great background for this cute, glittery monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, I love that cute monkey!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me again ;) A Gem of a Challenge are running an animal themed challenge too, would love to see you join in

    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, great embossing with the leaves. thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute creation and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ with our animal theme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card! love the embossing and the adorable monkey,
    Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem Of A Challenge,
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply ADORABLE! The monkey looks so cute all glittered up! :o)
    Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)

    Theresa (Cricut Cardz DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute monkey!!! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete