Wednesday, August 1, 2012

She's Turning 4!

I wish I could figure out where the time has gone! One of my best friends had a little girl almost 4 years and its crazy to think 4 years have already gone by?!
My job every year for her birthday is to make the invitations. 
This is what I did for last year, she had a Halloween themed party as her birthday is 2 days before. (I know this may seem early, but with all the crazy its easier to start now)


This year should be easier now that I have my cricut. Those pumpkins, 25 of them, actually more like 50 because there were 25 black and 25 orange, I cut them all out by hand...ouch. The spider web stamp is Stampabilities, the jack 'o' lantern punch is Martha Stewart and the paper I bought at Hobby Lobby. I also had cute little googaly eyed spider stickers for the web they were K&Company.

This year I think my friend has planned a party at a gymnastic/bouncy room/play area type of place. I can't decide if I want to do just birthday themed or if it should be more gymnastic play time type of theme. I'll let you know what I decide!

Thanks!
Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment